Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Climing Korin's Tower

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

Climing Korin's Tower Empty
PostSubject: Climing Korin's Tower   Climing Korin's Tower EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:00 pm

Spoiler:

" I shall climb this tower, but is it as high as they say? " Bardock begins climbing the tower. While Bardock is climbing the tower he nearly falls down a couple times but regains his balance. " Hey you! " said a anothre person climbing the tower. " What!? " Bardock said. " I'll climb this tower before you can! " said the person. " What makes you think that?! " Bardock says. " Because of this! " the other person said as he started to throw rocks and stuff at Bardock. " AAAGGHHH!!! " Bardock said as he started falling. " Heh, easy. " The person said. Then Bardock begins to fly towards him and Bardock grabs him. " AGGHH!! Let me go AAGH! " the person said. " Heh, as you wish. " Bardock said as he let him go. " AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!!!! " the person said as he was falling. Then Bardock grabs him and knocks him out. Then Bardock goes to the ground and lays him there. " That should teach him to mess with me. " Bardock says as he flies back up Korin's tower. " What happened? what?! I'll get my revenge! " the person said. Then finally Bardock reaches the top of the tower. " Hello Bardock! " Korin said. " Hey Korin Bardock said.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Admin
Head Administrator
Admin

Scouter Reading
Name: Head Administrator
Race: Unknown
Power Level: Infinite

Climing Korin's Tower Empty
PostSubject: Re: Climing Korin's Tower   Climing Korin's Tower EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 11:04 pm

QUEST COMPLETE
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net

Climing Korin's Tower
Page 1 of 1