Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Police Recruitment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Police Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Police Recruitment   Police Recruitment EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 am

Dakon was at the entrance to the police station. He entered, and saw the chaos. People running around, phones going off, someone yelling. "Whoa, these guys really do need new recruits..." Dakon muttered. He searched around for a minute, finding the chiefs office easily. He knocked, and head the chief call him to enter. "Huh? You here to be recruited?" The Police Chief said. Dakon nodded and said, "Yes sir, I am." "Well...Alright we need help and if your willing we'll take ya." The Chief said.

Dakon was lead by an officer to a outside area. "Well recruit, we'll test your fighting abilities here then it's off to the range." The Officer said. He pushed Dakon into a rope circle and a couple officers surrounded him. They threw simple punches and Dakon easily countered them with a kick and an elbow. They tried to grab them and he rolled out of the way. He kicked one officer into the other and pinned them both. They cried uncle and he got off. He stood and brushed off his gi. "So? Does that prove my skill?" Dakon said, joking with them. They all laughed together for a moment and then agreed with each other.

Dakon refused the officer when he asked if he wanted to try the range now. "Nah, I've got something more powerful than a gun. The Kamehameha." Dakon said, Grinning. "Really?!" The, normally calm, Officer said. Dakon laughed, nodding at him. "Yeah, really." "Alright, well...you definitely got my attention then. Welcome to the force!" The officer said, walking off after punch Dakon in the arm jokingly. Dakon sighed in relief, he felt good knowing that he'd test his skill here as well as help people. He'd stay here a while, then get back to his home.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

Police Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Police Recruitment   Police Recruitment EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 8:48 pm

Approved,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Police Recruitment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG :: Archive :: Archive-
Jump to: