Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultra Divine Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Ultra Divine Water Empty
PostSubject: Ultra Divine Water   Ultra Divine Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm

After completing the earlier training, Korin approached Dakon. "So, nice job with the earlier training. I've got one more, if your interested." "Hmm...Alright." Dakon said. "Good! Ok, here's the deal. I'll give you the real water if you'll be willing to fight...Yourself." "M...Myself?" Dakon said. "Yep...Get Ready." Korin said, tapping his gnarled wood cane on the ground. A complete copy of Dakon rose. Dakon readied himself and got into a fighting position.

The clone got in a similar position. He threw the first punch, and dakon avoided it. Dakon gave a high kick, and his clone blocked it and got pushed back a little. They both leaped, and punches met in the air. Dakon and clone pushed themselves back. They fell and dropped onto one knee, Dakon panted. His clone did not. Dakon charged angrily at his clone with a readied fist. The first punch was blocked. Unexpectedly, Dakon threw a low swinging hook at the clones gut and it hit. He took the clones momentary stun and followed up with uppercut. Then, a roundhouse to it's head.

The clone stumbled, and fell. Dakon leaped back a short distance. He then started a kamehameha. "Ka...Me...Ha...Me...HA!" Dakon said, releasing a kamehameha at the clone. It smashed into it and exploded at it's face. Dakon panted. He'd done it. Barely, but he had. "I guess...I'm stronger than my own self." Dakon said, smirking.

"Good job. Good job. Clever tactics. Exploiting your own weaknesses. That was the key, and you found it." Korin said. Dakon smiled, and bowed to Korin. "Thank you." Dakon said.
"Well you earned the water...But I have to tell you something first." Korin said. "Wha...What is it?" Dakon said. "It...May kill you. If you don't feel ready, don't do this. Only do this if you are sure." Korin said. This was a lot to handle. a lot to consider. If he did do it...He could die. Though, he hadn't come all this way to not be ready to go all the way. Whatever the cost. Dakon nodded, and held his hand out. Korin gave Dakon the water. Cautiously, Dakon drank the water slowly. A slight feeling emerged in his gut, and he held it. After a minute, it passed. He was fine. Dakon sighed. He was fine. Korin nodded at Dakon as he looked at him. Dakon smiled. He had come farther then he knew he could. He was ready to continue.
Back to top Go down
Dakon

Scouter Reading
Name: Dakon Sevan Teiru
Race: 1/4 Saiyan
Power Level: 2,500

Ultra Divine Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Divine Water   Ultra Divine Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 8:22 pm

(I'm done.)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Head Administrator
Admin

Scouter Reading
Name: Head Administrator
Race: Unknown
Power Level: Infinite

Ultra Divine Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Divine Water   Ultra Divine Water EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:31 pm

Umm, you don't fight a clone of yourself, you endure the pain of drinking the water. Since your new, and its well done, i'll let it slide. . .
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net
Claude
Claude

Scouter Reading
Name: Zack
Race: Saiyan
Power Level:

Ultra Divine Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Divine Water   Ultra Divine Water EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 1:50 am

"Well since you've been so nice I guess I should tell you about the ultra divine water"."Whats that"."Its a bottle of mystical water,If someone drinks it he or she will become stronger,But there is a chance of them dieing,only few have survived"."Where is it"."It's in a chamber east from here,but be careful because monsters have started appearing everywhere.7 minutes later."I found it".He said while picking it up.Suddenly a huge number of saibamen appeared.He sees the moon from a hole and becomes a ozura.He defeats haft of them by shooting a large beam and the other haft another by another beam.More armies of saibamen keep coming again and again.By the time of day only 2 more armies are left.He only has little energy left so he drinks the Ultra divine water.He gets all his energy and power back with more and defeats the saibamen.After that he goes back to the tower."So you drank all of it"."Yes and I even brought it back to prove it".He says while showing it to him."Amazing just amazing".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ultra Divine Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultra Divine Water   Ultra Divine Water Empty

Back to top Go down

Ultra Divine Water
Page 1 of 1