Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roshi's Magazines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baki
Baki

Scouter Reading
Name: Baki
Race: Sayian
Power Level: 1,250

Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Roshi's Magazines   Roshi's Magazines EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm

VIII. Master Roshi's Magazines
Master Roshi has lost three magazines, he needs help finding them. He has asked you for thye job.
Requirements: None
Rewards: +250 PL
Back to top Go down
Baki
Baki

Scouter Reading
Name: Baki
Race: Sayian
Power Level: 1,250

Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Magazines   Roshi's Magazines EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 5:19 pm

Baki was flyIng around when he saw a man with a purple turtle shell on his back wandering around a small Island. Baki flew down to help the man. "Need help?" Baki asked the hero he is always happy to help someone in need. "What? No I’m just looking for my art magazines......yeah....they seem to be lost around my Island but I can't find them" the man scratched his head. "I’m master Roshi by the way If you help me find them I might show you some martial arts moves.". Baki knowing of the old man's power tried hard not to be too eager. "OKAY!" Baki grinned going into Roshi's house for his magazines. wonder where they could be.... he pondered as he looked In the kitchen and dIdnt fInd anyhthIng but a few DVDs of girls gone wild so he tore through the living room closet until he found one Of the titles It said "play dude monthly" he didn’t see the Inside of It and gave It to master Roshi. "and I thought Oolong took thIs one thank you." master Roshi laughed his perverted laugh and told him " hey I got two more lost magazines If you find them you can be my next pupil what do ya say kid?". "But-ut..." Baki smacked himself on the forehead the old man already told him that and he already accepted why did he offer again? "Sure why not....." he stated, his eye twitched.

Master Roshi grinned and laughed his perverted laugh looking through his recovered magazine leaving Baki to seach for the rest. Baki found another one behind a turtle shell. Baki dropped It on his way and glanced Inside. "HOT DAMNNNNN!!!!!!" Baki said he fell down with his nose bleeding. Sadly he gave It to master Roshi. "Yep this one's a collector's edition, oh boy thank you for giving me this one this Is one of my faviotes." Baki then head off to finding the last one. He tore through the kitchen, then the living room and then finally In his bedroom underneath his pillow he found It. "JACKPOT!" Baki began looking through It gazing at the women In the magazine when he felt a smack on the back of his head. “DON’T BE READING THAT YOUR TOO YOUNG!" master Roshi rolled up his newspaper and set It aside. "well you remInd me of a younger me when I was your age so no harm done" His sunglasses shimmered In the sunlight. Baki rubbed his head where the master hit him. "When do I start training?" Baki asked. "tommorow If you gImme a minute In the bathroom alone If you don’t mind....." Baki heard moaning noises coming from the bathroom and sighed. "That sick old man......" he waited on the beach looking forward to tomorrow’s training. "He better wash his hands before our lesson tomorrow" he said looking with a blank face at the sunset.
Back to top Go down
Dracohn
Role Playing Boards Moderator
Dracohn

Scouter Reading
Name: Dracohn
Race: Human
Power Level: 6,000

Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Magazines   Roshi's Magazines EmptyFri Mar 12, 2010 4:43 pm

Approved, I haven't noticed this, I assumed that Nuchiha was going to grade it. . .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roshi's Magazines Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roshi's Magazines   Roshi's Magazines Empty

Back to top Go down

Roshi's Magazines
Page 1 of 1