Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Artico finds a master.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading
Name: Artico
Race: changeling
Power Level: 3,500

Artico finds a master. Empty
PostSubject: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 4:44 pm

The changling was walking in the forest of his home planet. He had wanted to see if something would be coming. Then his scouter off. It showed a power level of 2000! Artico turned around. he saw an army of 10 saiyans! that was the power he saw on his scouter. He chuckled and said, "Well let's have some good old fun." He charged for one saiyan. He punched hm in the stomach. Then he kicked him in the head. The saiyan then was unconciousess. Artico then snapped his neck. Ending the pathetic monkey's life. Then he said, "You guys want to fight this?" They all were terrified. Artico charged for them all. He punched one saiyan, then kicked another in the head. they then all charged for him. He simply dodged all of then decided to finish it. he then started cracking his knuckles and neck. But before he could do anything, another changling did a barrage of death beams at the saiyans. They all died. the changling known as Artico gasped. He couldn't believe his eyes. he said, "wow." he then talked to the changling and said, "You sir. Can you train me?" The changling said, "humph. Go ask your father." He said, "I can't. Besides, you are stronger then him." the changling said, "Fine. IF you do a series of tasks. I'll teach you some techniques you'll like.

Last edited by Artico on Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:59 pm

He nodded. He said, "What's the first task?" The master said, "Well. How about killing a few saiyans for me? I hate to kill creatures unworthy of being killed by me. You go do it. bring me there bodies as proof." Then he flew off for the saiyans. He found some trying to hurt a salesman. Artico said, "Leave him alone MONKEYS!" Then the changling grabbed a saiyan by the throat. He then squeezed him. Bringing the life out of him. Finally he died. Then, the changling continued his path of terror. Then the changling started goin on hand to hand combat with them all at once. he simply dodged most of them. but most attacks didn't even have an effect on him. Finally the changling decided to end it by punching through them. Finally all the saiyans there were dead. he grabbed them all. Then he started walking to his new master. he gave them to him and said, "There. Now can you teach me a cool trick?" the changling laughed and said, "Well. you earned 2 tricks. First I'll show you how to make ki blasts, then how to fly." Artico was excited. he couldn't wait.
Back to top Go down
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Artico then couldn't wait. He learned that his master's name was Subo Zeron. He was a strong changeling. He started charging a nice purple ki blast. he fired it at a tree. It caused an explosion. Artico was marveled at it. Then he tried to charge something. he created a nice purple ki blast. It grew bigger and bigger. Finally, the changlig fired it at a tree. It caused a explosion. The changling was excited. This would be fun. It could help with future battles. Then Subo Zeron said, "Okay, time to fly. you put your energy beneath you. then you an fly through practice." The changling Artico nodded. He tried to use his energy under his feet so he could fly. it worked! He was in the air. Then he tripped though. then he started making some ki blasts. then he threw a barrage of them, destroying trees like a mad man. But then he was tired. Subo Zeron said, "Go now. I'll talk wit you in the morning to learn the next technique for you."

Grade please?

I think I deserve flight and ki blasts. Also maybe like 1000 pl or lower.
Back to top Go down
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:35 pm

bump
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:51 pm

What was the power of these Saiyans?
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 6:10 pm

Each around 1000 or 900
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Hmm, then you get 1,000 PL
Back to top Go down
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 9:44 am

What about the techniques? Do I get those?
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:10 pm

What are the techniques? You need to describe them XD
Back to top Go down
Artico
Artico

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:03 pm

Ki blast manipulation and Flight.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 1:59 pm

Oh, ok, added
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Artico finds a master.   Artico finds a master. Empty

Back to top Go down

Artico finds a master.
Page 1 of 1