Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Intense Training

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gegi
Gegi

Scouter Reading
Name: Kurosi, Yoto
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 15,000

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:18 pm

"Pitiful planet... I have yet to see anyone here who can rival me other then Roshi." He spat at the ground then took off his armor. "I am no longer fit to wear this armor... a Saiyan should be ruthless I should of destroyed this planet already!" Kurosi's Power level then rose to its max, with the ki all around him. "I WON'T GROW SOFT! ARGGGH!!!!" He yelled granted him being alone in a wasteland, his tail raised with his hair. He then flew high into the air, "Multiform... a difficult technique but impressive when used..." He attempted to learn this technique, crossing his two arms from each other, then closing them into a fist. Concentrating all of his energy to transform into two of him, with two of him his power level may be cut in half however then he could train with himself bettering himself. Two hours of trying to multiform technique and still no luck. "DAMN IT! What am I not doing right!?" At this point he was wearing a Gi, what humans wore after being trained by Roshi. "AAAAH!!!!" He had finally done it the multiform, to an extent at least.

"Yes... I did it!" Kurosi cheered as the other him got into a stance, it was time for some training. "Alright lets go!" The two whom were Kurosi with half power level began to rapidly punch each other then shoot beams of energy. "HAHA!" The two laughed until the original Kurosi came victorious then making two of him. "I will become the strongest I WILL" He fist fought these forms of him his power level was cut into thirds he wasn't going to lose to anyone even himself. "ARRRGH!" The 2nd Kurosi screamed shooting a large blast to the original's back. Falling slowly to the ground then caught only to be hit by a barrage by both forms of him. "Can't keep control can you?" The other two Kurosi's asked. The fight had gone on for a whole day until it finally became night. A full moon exactly what the original needed to beat two of him. "I hope you two are ready...." He stared directly to the moon growing large his power increased greatly. A large howl sound was heard frightening the two Kurosi, they had gotten the biggest beating of their life. By Oozaru Kurosi, however it was hard enough for Kurosi to control himself in this form. He then stopped his rampage as dawn had came with the full moon gone the ape vanished as Kurosi waited for the next day to repeat his training.

(How much Power level can I add? xD)
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 20,250

Intense Training Empty
PostSubject: Re: Intense Training   Intense Training EmptySun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm

You can't edit your power level XD. + 500 PL and Multi form, you can cause some mayhem with that! And be careful with it too XD
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm

Intense Training
Page 1 of 1