Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Saibamen battle?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gegi
Gegi

Scouter Reading
Name: Kurosi, Yoto
Race: Saiyan
Power Level: 15,000

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 1:43 pm

Spoiler:

Kurosi was flying around and spots a green creature similar to what he used to fight. "No way..." "SCREEE" The Saibamen said it was alone for the time being. Of course Kurosi was just in the outskirts of west city, was this just training for Kurosi or was it him growing attached to these pitiful humans? Regardless of the matter this Saibamen was going down and any other he saw he would become the strongest one way or another. "SCREEE" It screeched charging towards Kurosi, with a small amount of energy in one hand. Possibly to be used as a blast, "SCREE SCREE EEE" Before reaching to Kurosi a punch was hit straight into the stomach of the Saibamen. It spat out a strange ooze it was said to melt if it touches something yet Kurosi was able to dodge it with his arm just barely. It stood straight up grabbing its gut in pain screeching. A large blast was then shot from the Saibamen's right arm directly at Kurosi. "AGH!" He was hit ripping off part of his armor he didn't block that attack well at all. The only other attacks he knew for sure a Saibamen had would be its acid spit and an explosion around his body. He would not let that happen to him, gripping his fist he gathered energy for a blast it had no name. Just a simple charged technique, "Once you see another one in veggie hell let me know. AH!!!!" Kurosi vanished quickly and appeared in front of the Saibamen and blasted its head off up close and personal. "Thats one... how many more are there?" Gasping for air one Saibamen was enough trouble for him already.

((If you could tell me how many Saibamen there are so I can do the rest in the next post please))
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Power Level: 20,250

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptySat Jan 02, 2010 9:39 pm

About three, you can do more if you like.
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Gegi
Gegi

Scouter Reading
Name: Kurosi, Yoto
Power Level: 15,000

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 3:43 am

"SCREEE" "SCREEE" SCREE" Three sounds were heard charging towards Kurosi. "Oh son of a bi-" He enters his stance and is close lined by one of the Saibamen. Taking some more air out of him Kurosi looks at the ground in disgust for a few seconds. "Gettin my ass handed to me by Saibamen..." Two of the Saibamen then go to his sides and shoot two energy blasts. The night was coming pretty soon Kurosi would have the chance to use his mighty oozaru form. He would just have to stall them for a good 10 minutes as he noticed the sun setting. "ARGH get over here!" Kurosi said as he quickly flew with his right arm first ripping through a Saibamen's body. However he knew that wouldn't make the little devil dead. "Go to hell!" A small charge energy beam is shot at the Saibamen, that would mean another down two more to go.

Gasping for air he wouldn't need his oozaru form. He would just need to fight smart and efficient, if he were to rely on Oozaru he would just become a weaker fighter. It was clear both Saibamen were gonna come after him wanting his blood. Kurosi gave them a sign telling them come and get some. "SCREE" They both blast him from the sides yet again however giving Kurosi no time to dodge. His armor as breaking with each energy blast these Saibamen use. "Gah... AGH!" As a saibamen attempts to wrap its body around Kurosi he blasts it off as well as ripping parts of his own armor. "AGH! Die!" Shooting his last bit of energy. Destroying a Saibamen, he gasps and stands up high in a fighting stance he had no more energy to spare for energy beams or even flying. After ten minutes of a senseless beating on the Saibamen Kurosi had forgotten about the moon it could save him he looks up towards the sky as the Saibamen jumps to him. Covering his eyes Kurosi is unable to see anything. "AH!" Kurosi yelled the Saibamen was preparing a Kamikaze explosion. As much as Kurosi would love to just shoot the bastard off he has no more energy. "KAAAMEEEHAAAMEAHAAA!" Can be heard in the distance Kurosi had never heard this word before. However he will soon since it just saved his life. The Saibamen was flung clear off of Kurosi and to the ground dead, Kurosi turns to see who had did that it was Roshi!? "Roshi..?" Kurosi questioned, as he walked towards his new old friend. "Where did that?" "Quiet mah boy I am one of the strongest fighters earth has to offer now get your stuff your comin to train."
With all the Saibamen dead Kurosi was somewhat proud he defeated three times the saibamen then he normally could, however he was interested in the attack that was used to save him. Roshi's power level was far lower maybe the attack raises your Ki? Regardless of ir Kurosi would find out.
Back to top Go down
Nuchiha101
Administrator
Nuchiha101

Scouter Reading
Name: Nuchiha Saiya Revan
Power Level: 20,250

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptyMon Jan 11, 2010 8:11 am

Approved, sorry I was gone for a while, i'm going to be back though, and i'll log in periodically but i'll be partially inactive,
Back to top Go down
https://ultimatedbzrpg.rpg-board.net/forum.htm
Claude
Claude

Scouter Reading
Name: Zack
Power Level:

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 12:48 pm

This'll be a great warm up. Zack charges up a fireball and attacks. Big Bang Kamehameha!!."SCREE" The blast destroys a saibamen.One down one to go.Zack turns into a super saiyan and charges up a final attack
Back to top Go down
Claude
Claude

Scouter Reading
Name: Zack
Power Level:

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 1:00 pm

The blast continues to grow.Big!!!Bang!!Kamehameha!!."SCREE".The saibamen blocks the blast and sends it back to Zack.You wanna play rough,well you got it.Super Kiaoken times 4!!.Zack Blasts a greater blast then before and destroys the saibamen.Now that was a different saibamen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saibamen battle? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saibamen battle?   Saibamen battle? Empty

Back to top Go down

Saibamen battle?
Page 1 of 1