Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fans of DBZ, we bring you a laid back, easy, free style reaction - based RPG.We welcome any type of Role playing.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

zayn the sayian

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zayn13579
zayn13579

zayn the sayian Empty
PostSubject: zayn the sayian   zayn the sayian EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 1:51 am

General:

Name: zayn
Nickname: zay
Alias: quicky
Race: sayian
Special Characteristics: quick learner
Personality: a rude enrage guy selfish know it all only care about himself his whole life fight to live and live to fight
Personality Traits: the rudeness of a sayian

Appearance: spikey black hair, a tan skin body, red gi, black eyes, 5ft,3inch, 143lb, small muscles, yellow nike, yellows belt, yellow weight wrist, yellow long socks, have weights on ever part of my body

Height: 5'3
Weight: 143 lb
Hair Color: black
Hair Style: spikey
Skin Tone: pale
Build: buff
Appearance: spikey black hair, a tan skin body, red gi, black eyes, 5ft,3inch, 143lb, small muscles, yellow nike, yellows belt, yellow weight wrist, yellow long socks, have weights on ever part of my body
Handiness: right

Background: zany was born and raise on earth

Personal History:
the day his sayian father and human mother born me they one day disappear ever since that day he been living with his human uncle his uncle was a martial artist teaching zany martial arts by the time zany was 13 he found out that he was a half-sayian when his uncle told him that the day he realize he parents were still alive when at 15 his uncle passed away that was the day zany set out in search of his biogicial parents
Back to top Go down

zayn the sayian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Ultimate Dragon Ball Z RPG :: RPG Application :: Character Application-
Jump to: